Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 224, Really? It's only Tuesday?

Well....three more days until spring break. I keep trying to convince myself that tomorrow is Friday....but then I remember... ugh! I have to get through Wednesday and Thursday still. I'm looking forward to Thursday because I get to shadow a cool task force meeting at our district office. But tomorrow... yikes... I'm the assistant principal again....and with all the craziness that's been going on at school,,,,I'm a little leary of what I'll be walking into tomorrow morning. I'm praying for a nice, peaceful, relaxing, uneventful day :) hahahaha.... Yeah, sure!

RAK? Since my husband has an enormous fat lip.....I brought him yogurt and Panda for dinner. Yeah, yeah... what a nice girl I am, right? So,,, that's my big RAK for the day. Oh, except that I also have a nice clean towel for him tomorrow. Ooooh! Won't he be a happy camper!

Had fun with my classes today. Planet M has been a great experience for me this year. It's been one of my best years since I began teaching. I am very blessed.

Well.... suck it up Morgan. Time for bed....sweet dreams....and a world of chaos tomorrow! Whew hooo!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why does Ronald have a big fat lip? Did he get in a fight defending your honor? Was it one of the cats? Did Mick finally lose it when he didn't get his way?