Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 223, BRING IT ON!

It was a tongue-in-cheek morning for me....and a foot-in-mouth afternoon. Good times baby, good times!

The day began with Jamba....On my suit, on my skirt, on my legs, on my shoes, in my purse, all over me!!! That may sound a little kinky and fun, but when it happens in the school parking lot... it's just plain wrong! And that's how my day began. I also have crusty jamba on my black shirt. I KNOW that looked impressive when I was in my meeting this afternoon. Thought I was meeting with the Superintendent... turned out to be the Superintendent, the assistant superintendent, the C&I Director, and the program director for special ed instruction. I said too much. I always do when I get nervous. Why nervous? I haven't a clue. Not cuz I doubt my self,,,, only because I want people to like me. I'm a total dork when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Ah well... what doesn't make you strong can only kill you faster, right? Isn't that what they say?

RAK? I made cookies for my family tonight... Sure sure.. I ate the dough myself....but that's as good as it gets today.

Got my first review in for the book. It was very nice. I'm so excited to resubmit. It feels like something magical is in the air.... :) Those who read both the original manuscript and the revised edition, say they are blown away by how much better it is now.... and they liked it before the changes. That makes me smile and hope.

Can I just say..... 4 more days until break? Ah baby!!!

No comments: