Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 55

Gotta hurry and post before midnight.... I just arrived home from the big night... The big 30 year reunion for the Eisenhower class of '79. What an interesting evening... cool to see what became of some of my classmates after high school. Funny how the more things change, the more they stay the same. The highliight of the evening was spending time with Joni Jean & Alex, getting to see Allen Aragon again, and hooking up with Kevin Barnes after all these years. I enjoyed myself more than I thought I would, and there were several nice surprises along the way.

Now it's back to reality...back to the present...back to baby Jane. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. I am looking forward to the day she can go home...and for the time when I can hold her. My heart goes out to Ryan and Jen right now; I know they just want to take their little girl home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mom! You hooked up with Kevin Barnes?????? Does Ron know?

Cinderellen said...

Thats what i was thinking!

Mindy Morgan said...

He not only knows... he was there! Let that be an image floating around in your brain :)