Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 134, Here Comes Santa Claus, Here Comes Santa Claus....right down Morgan Lane!



Well, look at our little granddaughter now . Doesn't she look happy? What a cutie! We are excited to celebrate Jane's first Christmas in a couple more days. She definitely brings a smile to everyone's face.

Ask me again if I'm done wrapping presents..... Go on,,,, ask. Nope. Sigh!!! BUT, only five more gifts to go, and then I am officially done with the wrapping. Then on to fudge and pies.... yum, yum. Once the baking is done, we deliver goodies to our neighbors and friends. I always look forward to the baking, even though it is time consuming. I really only get to bake a few times a year, and Christmas is one of those times. It's especially fun now that my daughters are there to help me.

Wow... only two more days to go ... it's coming fast! Christmas Eve is always a favorite day for me... Especially Christmas Eve night.... And really, Christmas night is a favorite of mine too. By then, all the work is done....The big meal is over, and the Christmas elf can retire for another year. I love Christmas!

No comments: