Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 143, One for the road

Yup.... this is late.... but since I haven't been to bed yet (technically speaking,) this still counts as Thursday, December 31st. Okay,,,, yeah yeah yeah, it's already New Years.... but I'll address the New Year tomorrow....(later today.) Had a nice day with Ron...just the two of us....turns out we really do like each other after all.... who knew? Okay, I'm exaggerating, but truly, couples do need time alone (sans kids) just to remind them of why they fell in love. I also realize today that I really don't care about the New Year's countdown anymore. It's just a number...and then life goes on as normal. Ron and I were invited to three different parties....and while they would have been fun, we found enjoyment in the comfort of our La-Z-Boy chairs eating our dinner on a TV tray, and napping between episodes of Dark Shadows while we waited for the ball to drop in New York.

Does that mean I am getting old?

No comments: