Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 177, Let the weekend begin! Chaching!


Look at this little doll! Isn't she adorable? In a few short weeks, she will be back in surgery... isn't that sad? On the other hand, isn't it amazing that the miracles of modern medicine are available to keep her healthy and alive? It is a double-sided scalpel for sure.
Tomorrow is Friday... the week went much faster than I thought it would. Maybe it's because the nightmare of my i-Tunes has turned everything into a blur. Or maybe it's because I know that I still face countless hours on the phone,,,laboring to figure out how to fix the problem. Grrrrrr. I gotta have my i-Tunes!
Back in the hot seat tomorrow...This time it's the principal's chair. Who knew back in the 70's when I spent so many days sitting in the principal's office, that someday I would be the one sitting in the principal's chair. Hee hee... if anyone had told me then, I would have laughed in their face.
Well, I'm off to a different kind of miracle worker....gonna get rid of my gray hair...again...at least for another five weeks. I love my hair dresser.

RAK? Ron is still the winner there. He's RAK'N em up! Me? Not so much so. Sigh. At least I wasn't mean to anyone today....that is I don't think I was. Pathetic.

No comments: