Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 210, Is it really only Tuesday? Why do I feel like I've aged another year since yesterday?

Here he is...the birthday boy from Sunday. All girls should look for a man as good as he is. He's a tough act to follow, but he is proof that there are great men out there! Here's hoping both my daughters find one just like him :) This picture was taken a few months ago....not bad for a 90 year old, eh? That beautiful girl next to him is my dotta---the college grad....just in case you didn't know.

It's late, I'm tired, and tomorrow is an EARLY day... and a LONG one to boot..... Sigh. Just gotta trudge through it,,, and look forward to Thursday---when I get to start another 3-day weekend. Okay, this one is without pay...grrrr....but the time off will be nice.

RAK? I listened---attentively---to a very sweet lady. ...Oh, and I brought Yogurt Island to Ron and Ellen tonight..... (Yeah, I got myself one too.) There's just no getting around the selfish side is there? I'll keep trying.

Man, I have a long way to go.
Thank you Ron for unjamming our printer ;)

No comments: