Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 272, Thoughts and Prayers; thoughts and prayers

Today baby Jane went in for her second surgery. Tonight, she is in recovery. The surgery went as well as could be expected, now we wait. It's so hard to see her hooked up to all the tubes. She is an amazing baby... and I don't say that just because she's our granddaughter! Really.

Speaking of grandchildren.... looks like Kaden is destined to become a baseball legend. He's 6 years old, and has been chosen for Murfreesbro Travel Club. The kid is an amazing baseball player....Let's face it, he takes after his grandpa :) Then there's Marshall.... he just qualified for the next level of Spectrum. That's the program for gifted students in Tennessee. If you ask me, Marshall got that from me. Okay,,, who cares that scientifically speaking that would be impossible... I think I will claim the credit anyway... Why not? I'm 48. I can do what I want :)

RAK? Ron brought me lunch today. That was nice. I made a couple phone calls....and did a lot of listening. I think that counts, regardless of the motive :)

Tomorrow I'm the Principal. Sigh. Any chance it will be a slow, stress-free day? One can hope.

Nothing new to report on the novel yet.

Here's a call out to Raechel... Mom loves you! Hang in there!

No comments: