Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 323, Shop till you drop!

Today began with a 4-mile walk with Ellen. For some reason, I was weak, but Ellen told me that it's all in my head. So, tomorrow I will tell myself there is no pain, and I feel good, and I can run a marathon. Think that will work? And while I'm at it, I'll will a money tree to grow in my backyard. Oh, and I'll will ten more pounds away too. There.... you see? Piece of cake. All in my mind!!!

After my walk, we went to see my mom and celebrate her birthday....ate chocolate cake and put fresh new sheets on her bed. Happy Birthday Mom :)

Then it was off to Kohls for a small shopping spree for Ellen---so she can be set for her week with big sister. Can't wait to see Raechel in a couple weeks!!!

RAKs---Ron made fried green tomatoes... Yum! Ya gotta love the south :)

Didn't get to see Eclipse yet... Gotta get that on the agenda asap. Furniture tomorrow. Ron needs to leave town for a couple hours. What  he doesn't know, won't hurt him, right?

No comments: