Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 357, "EIGHT"

Heard from my editor today...it looks like they will start working on my book by the end of this month. That's exciting for me. I just can't wait to hold it in my hands....to see my story in print. I just can't imagine what that is going to be like. Hopefully, I will get better at writing as I work on the sequel. It is my hope that the sequel ends up being way better than Etude. Remains to be seen, right?

I had the MOST AMAZING Swedish massage this morning. Wow. I highly recommend Olivera to anyone looking for a massage. Great therapy before going back to work on Monday.

Enjoyed the Pala buffet tonight... Ate too much.... what a shock, huh? So much for the pounds I lost.... Back to the drawing board Saturday morning. Why is self control such a difficult thing to master?

I have none.

No comments: