Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 359, "SIX"

I just watched the lamest movie on the planet.... Correction. I AM watching the lamest movie on the planet. 2012. Lame. Absolutely ridiculous. Want my ratings? Acting--5, plausibility--2 (that's generous,) special effects--barely passable (Day After Tomorrow was much better, and it was not without major flaws,) plot--3 (absurd.) The idea was intriguing, but whoever wrote this should go back to 6th grade earth science. Lame!

On the agenda for tomorrow? Decorating my flip flops. Well now... that oughta be interesting.

RAK? I haven't reported one of those in several weeks. I gave my last two bottled cokes to Ryan and Jen. yep, that's a sacrifice...and there was nothing in it for me---except for that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you are nice. Know what's frustrating? One of them left half theirs. Aye carumba!

Loved having Jane all night. She was amazing.... happy, alert, laughing, just a blast. What a doll. We did a video conference with Ronnie and his family. Wish we could get everyone together..... It might happen during Christmas vacation....That would be cool.

What? Another hour of this movie? Are you kidding me? Sweet rotten tomatoes!!

No comments: