Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 373, Cyclin' Sunday

No, the title of this blog does not mean that I rode a bike today, nor does it mean I went to spin class. (Hmm.. remember when I was going to do that twice a week every week? What happened to that?)
No. The title is merely a metaphor for my day. I hit the ground spinning from the time my feet hit the floor this morning. I prepared a Sunday School lesson for the 16-17 year-olds, had a rehearsal for the choir before church, played the organ in Sacrament, directed the choir in our first performance with me as choir director, taught Sunday School, played the piano for Relief Society, held choir practice after church,,, attended the Seminary Fireside, and got my PPT ready for tomorrow morning's 8am meeting. And somewhere in there, I prepared the strawberries for my mom and dad's strawberry shortcake craving. I had a lot of help with that, thank goodness.

Who says Sunday is a day of rest?

Icing on the cake was when Esther Dernbach brought over a bag of goodies and a beautiful note thanking for my service as RS President. It was so thoughtful, and really made my day. Now THAT,,, is a true RAK :) Our new presidency is awesome.

I'm actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow. That is cool. I believe it is going to be a good week.

Football season is almost here!! We are about to enter my favorite season of the year, FALL!

Did not get my Raechel fix today. I miss her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I called you... TWICE. Can't blame it on me.