Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 388, On the road again....

Tonight I picked up my new car... Photo coming soon. It's an Accord EXL-Navi. It has everything.... The problem? The user. It will take months for me to figure out all the technology in this car. I read the entire Owner's Manual tonight.... but there is a separate manual just for the navigation system. Here's an idea... HONDA people... You know the commercial where the Honda Dealer visits the customer's house and helps them with their house problem? How about sending one to my house for an 8-hour inservice on how to program my Blue Tooth, Navigation system, and all the other "stuff" that I don't have a clue how to use. I feel very tecnically challenged at the moment. Like I said, it will take weeks.

It's very cool that I figured out how to use the 10-way power seat controls. :)

I had the most amazing pedi tonight. I believe I should have a pedi once a week....and I say it should last for 90 minutes....with a minimum of 45 minutes of message. Sigh. All it would take is money, right? How about having my book go big? That would do it, right? Come on people.... let's figure out how to make my book a huge best seller.... It has happened to worse books, right?

May baby... May!!

How about that cool weather today? Finally, no need for an air conditioner today. Wonderful. Not that I'm happy to see summer go..... in reality summer went way too fast this year---but, I figure, hey, once school starts and football season is under way.... it's time for cold nights and mild days. I'm ready for weather that prompts a huge pot of Grandma's stew! Yum yum!!

Can't wait to drive my car tomorrow. Wish I could take a day off to figure out how to use it ;)

No comments: