Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 390, Is it Friday yet?

Is it just me, or did this 4-day week feel as long as a 5-day week? Oh all right, I won't whine. It's been a good week, after all. Last night I figured out how to set up my hands-free-link to the BlueTooth, I feel pretty special about that. Moment of silence please. Thank you. Still haven't got much of a clue about the Navigation.... Well, I DID manage to program in Caesar's Palace (which was totally unnecessary, as I have no problem finding my where there.) Is it wrong that I find the girl's voice kind of sexy? Or is that just pathetic? Sometimes I get the strange feeling she is trying to lure me into becoming a lesbian. Hmmm. I wonder if there is an option for a male voice? Hahahaha. Best not to go there probably.

So guess what? Ron was chosen for jury duty. Seems they love teachers---especially ones who have served as a jury foreman before. Go Ron :-)

Six more weeks until our next little break. Ron and I are heading up to St. George to do some exploring. Hmm. I think we'll take my car. Smile.

Panda tomorrow. And Jane too. That's my kind of Friday night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. You really have no filter. I love it!

Also... yesterday TOTALLY felt like Friday all day. So wrong.