Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 19, 346 to go

"Reading is a means of thinking with another person's mind; it forces you to stretch your own."
Charles Scribner, Jr.

Ah, where would we be without books? It's a bit weird to realize that when someone reads my novel they will be taking a trip through my mind, especially if they know me. That was the strangest part for my daughter... She said it was uncomfortable reading the romance scenes and knowing that they came from my mind. Hey, I was young once. Then there are the eerie, sinister parts that made my friends look at me like I was a complete stranger. "I had no idea all THAT was in your head!" Yeah, I get that a lot ;) -- even before I began writing.

Planet "M" -- We explored the process of osmosis today... Only a two spills this year :) Next week it's solar hot dogs... can't wait.

Had dinner with the Eichelbergers tonight.... Ahhhh more Germans !! Does this mean I'm going to dream about Hitler again? ;) We've GOT to do that more often, (Dinner,, not Hitler!)

No comments: