Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 11, 354 to go

"Public opinion is no more than this: What people think that other people
think." Alfred Austin

That is the quote for the day... and it is definitely the rule of thumb among middle school students.

Planet "M"---today we created M&M characters... Hey, there's an "M" in everyone. Don't believe me? Check out www.mms.com and create your own M&M character.

No news to report... no rejections, no requests for transcripts. Blisters on my feet from standing all day... getting back into the routine of teaching is rough business... but It's a wonderful profession. I'm never bored :)

Took my dad to the doctor today. Wow, in a few months he will be 90! And in a few weeks, he will celebrate his 69th wedding anniversary. Way to go Dad!

3 comments:

The Rejection Queen said...

hey i read your blog!

Mindy Morgan said...

Thanks Jenny. It is a challenge to do a post a day. I realized after the first week that I really don't have much to say to the world---except through my characters. But I'm going to stick to my challenge if it kills me.. .AND my readers :)
Thanks for sticking with me.

The Rejection Queen said...

I enjoy reading because you are going through the same thing I am going through. Keep at it girl!