Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 12, 353 to go

Julie Onstott finished my manuscript and said she loved it. Made my day :) But the reality of this business is that loving it doesn't matter.... if they can't sell it to a publisher. So I will continue to wait PATIENTLY because I am so good at being patient, right?
"He that can have Patience, can have what he will." So says Benjamin Franklin. Ah, sigh... Deep sigh.

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet." So says Jean Jacques Rousseau. LONG, DEEP SIGH.

I want that sweet fruit that is promised to those who are patient.... I just want it NOW! Growl!

Planet "M"-- Survived the first week of school---a bit tattered and worn, but stronger. I can't wait to see my students' M&M characters and to hear their 30 second commercials. Language Arts is going to be so fun this year!

No comments: