Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 101, And going, and going, and going

I really have nothing to say tonight. Parent conferences were long... 3 hours of explaining "why" students received the grades they did. Nevermind that all scores are posted in the online gradebook. Frustrating sometimes. But tomorrow is Friday, that makes everything better--and tomorrow is my favorite kind of Friday--the kind that precedes a week-long vacation. I'm looking forward to focusing on Thanksgiving and ushering in the holidays. Can't believe it's that time of year again.

I finished the Rejection Queen's manuscript, and I must say I enjoyed reading her book---definitely a story for women :)

RAK? Nah...I can't think of any. Let's face it, I'm just not a kind person.
Planet "M"?...What can I say? The kids are ready for break, and so am I :)
Quote of the day? Heck, I haven't posted a quote in a long time. Guess I better get on the ball, eh?
Book? Nope...Haven't done anything more towards getting it published. I did upload it on http://www.authonomy.com/ a few days ago, but then I already told you that.
20 pounds? Hah! That's a gas@@!

Baby Jane? Yes! She is finally improving again. Thank goodness for that. I can't wait until she can come home.

3 comments:

The Rejection Queen said...

I'm going to start working on my third book now.

Mindy Morgan said...

I forbid it.... You must give me the ending of your 2nd book before you can begin that 3rd one! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME???

The Rejection Queen said...

Okay, Okay. YES TEACHER!!!!