Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 109, Black Friday

Black Friday for me was about pedicures, frozen yogurt, leftovers, and a re-match in dominoes. The outcome? Gained five extra pounds, have sparkly red toes, saw New Moon for the 3rd time, and got beat again by the 14-year-old. Grrrrr. Now it's time for my Lazyboy and another episode or two of Dark Shadows :)
Had a nice time with Raechel home for the past couple days.... her visit ends with a 5:30am wake-up call and a drive to the Ontario airport. Sigh. Three more weeks, and she'll be home again.... home, and done with her Bachelor's degree at BYU. Yeah Raechel :)

Jane finally got the tubes out of her nose today. What a relief for all of us. We are keeping our fingers crossed that she will come home on Monday. That will be awesome!

RAK? I'm trying,,, really I am. Does treating my girls to girl's day out count? Probably not, because I enjoyed it as much as they did.

No comments: