Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 83, Rollercoaster!

Freak my life! Emotions....bah humbug! I made the mistake of talking to Sister O'Keefe this morning.... You know how some people just look at you and say something nice,,, and then you break down in a crying tizzy? No? Well, I guess it's just me then. Seems the older I get, the more emotional I am about everything. Today was my day to "drop my sword and cry for just a while." I wouldn't mind the mental purging if it didn't leave me with burning eyes and a massive headache!
So, I shall remove my hat, rub my chin, kick the dirt beneath me, and say, "Well. Okay." Then get up tomorrow and do it all over again. Think I'll ever catch up in the race, or will I always lag behind? I guess it doesn't matter as long as I cross the finish line.... eventually.
Please keep Jane in your prayers. One month old, and open heart surgery this week. What a special baby she is. Pray for her mom and dad, too, please. They need strength and faith.

I think I have had enough candy now.... please slap me next time I pick up a candy corn or a piece of chocolate. OMG@!! I'm about to go into sugar shock! Not to mention my clothes are all fitting a bit snugger.

Today I was the recipient of an RAK---My good friend, Judi, brought us homemade rolls. They were warm and fresh and amazing! She is so kind...and always knows how to make me smile. I love my friends :)

No comments: