Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 86, High Five!

Here's Jane about a week and a half ago. It looks like she's giving us a high-five---letting us know she has every intention of staying strong as she faces her pending surgeries. Today they did a procedure to look inside her veins; the surgery to improve her blood flow has been moved to Friday morning, so we will continue to ask for your thoughts and prayers.

I went for a long walk today with Patricia. It felt good to put my muscles to work again. I've got a long way to go if I'm ever going to make the goals I set when I began this blog nearly 3 months ago.
Speaking of goals, no news on the book. There are still agents with queries and publishers with partials...but none of them are breaking down my door to be the first in line for publication. And why not??? Don't they know that MY book is the next diamond in their haystack? Oh wait...they would have to actually read it in order to know that, wouldn't they? Okay.... maybe it's not a diamond...maybe it's just a good story with great characters that are easy to love and identify with,,,but that said, it's a fun read and worth publication. Just ask me, I'll tell you :)

Planet "M"? All I can say is that I hope there is a pedicure, facial, and a long Swedish massage in my near future!



1 comment:

The Rejection Queen said...

I'm praying for baby Jane. I know she's a fighter. BTW...saturday 9am?