Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 93, Early Christmas

Merry Christmas :) I know it's early, but today was all about Christmas. I took an early present to my mom and dad... a CD of "Christmas with Patti Page" from 1955. That was fun. It made my dad emotional, which surprised me. He said it made him sad. Chalk one up for me.... Making my dad cry....Sigh. Then, Ron and I decided to buy each other a new computer for Christmas.... so we now are the proud owners of a computer with technology way beyond our collective capacity to comprehend. But, hey, we are in the 21st Century finally. ... At least our computer is :) I'm sure Ron will figure out all the gadgets and gitchy goomas.... and then he can let me know how to use them. It's what he does.

Jane is more alert today, and drank her milk. Slowly but surely she is improving. Can't wait till she comes home.

Planet "M"---No school today :) That was a nice break. I have sub plans to write for tomorrow... and still a mound of papers to grade. You'd think I would have done some of that today, but nope. Guess you could say I got side-tracked. One thing is for sure, it will all still be there tomorrow.        

Brother Mogie Pogie comes tomorrow night. Can't wait to see him.

No comments: