Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 94, Old dog, new tricks

I am still trying to figure out this new technology. I don't think I will ever be a techno-wiz like my counterpart on Planet "M",,, but at least I'm one step closer to the 21st Century.
  
Jane continues to improve daily, we are grateful for that,,, and mom and dad have finally been able to hold their baby. Perhaps soon, grandma and grandpa can hold her too.

Tomorrow is Friday :) You all know what that means for me. And this week is a special treat because Mogie Pogie is in town. I will try to get a picture on to share while he is here. He claims he came all the way to California just for a re-match at Dominos. Ah, but he can't beat the domino master. Still, I am always game for a fun challenge.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can't really have a re-match unless I'm there. It just isn't right.