Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day 116, It's still Friday... Really!

Ahhhggrrrrrr@!!
Missed the deadline again! What the freak? Obviously I am a bit distracted of late. Better get myself together before I do something really stupid.... like pull out in front of a speeding train.
Went to lunch with the girls today,,, with the exception of the toilet sheet protector and the coffee filter on my head, it was a good time . Don't ask!
I now have 1272 songs on my IPOD. That sounds like nothing to you technowizards.... but for me, it is quite an accomplishment.

I'm off to bed now... got a nice day tomorrow with the Rejection Queen . Here is a daily dose of Jane for my parting words....

One day they are born and having open heart surgery the next day they're having their 1st glass of wine...they grow up so fast! ;)



No comments: