Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 121, Surprise in my In Box

Got home after a very long day. When I say long, I mean I did not get home until after 10:30pm. Now I'm having La-Z-Boy withdrawals. When I opened my e-mail, there was a request from a small publisher to review my full  manuscript. That doesn't mean anything .... other than I got past first base with them... but in the wake of so many rejections, it put a smile on my face. I don't have anything to lose by sending them my book, so what the heck.

RAK? I think tonight qualifies....and if it doesn't, then I will resort to my NOEL garland that now hangs in my AP's office window. I did that with no alterior motive in mind (at least none that came to my mind at the moment... now that I think about it,,,, I guess whenever you do something for your superior... there's an alterior motive involved.) Darn. Thought I had one there.

Going to bed! Yaaaawwwwwnnnnn!

No comments: