Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 120, Hey..Almost 1/3 of the way thru!

Adding insult to injury, I discovered today that Taylor's car was not insured for collision. Oops. I had no idea that "minimum required coverage" excluded all collision claims. So,,, no settlement for the car. Another total loss. Sigh!!! And YES, DUH,,,, OF COURSE... I know that the MOST IMPORTANT thing is the safety of my son. I understand how tragic this could have been....and I am so very grateful that he is alive and that no one else was involved. I thank God for keeping him safe from real harm. BUT... if one more person feels inclined to remind me of how truly blessed I am,,,, I shall ask them to please send their reminder via a cashier's check in the amount of about $8,000.

I do love my son. I have always been in his corner, and yet will remain there until the day I die.....and.... God willing.... even beyond that. He's my boy. He is also the source of most of my gray hairs :)

Just about done with all my Christmas shopping. Well... to be honest... I don't know if I am done with my shopping, or just out of money. If I had more to spend,,,, I would most certainly NOT be done with my shopping ;) Ahhhh, Christmas!

RAK? As per my good friend Judi.... I am covered on my RAK for today. Thanks Judi :)

Only a week and 2 days until vacation... ah, but who's counting, eh?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh that is grave. Grave indeed. Bless him.