Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 124, Oh the weather outside is frightful!

Had the fire going all day as we labored to work on the holiday decorations. To get in the spirit, I started my Christmas playlist (yeah I-TUNES) around 9am this morning,,, and it is now nearly midnight and I haven't gotten through them all. I don't know if that's a good thing, or just pathetic. Even after all the hours I spent decorating, it's still not finished. But it's getting close. Just have to put the ornaments on the tree and finish the outside lights. I have to admit, the ambience was super. It poured rain all day today...so the weather outside was truly frightful. I loved it. Had cookies baking in the oven, Christmas music playing, a fire glowing in the fireplace, and decorations scattered all over the house. Ah, I love Saturdays like this. We topped it off with the evening performance of the Nativity Festival Youth Choir, and homemade chili--compliments of hubby.

My kind of day :)

No comments: