Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 164, Stormy Weather

"Thunderbolt and Lightning, very very frightening me!" Who says it never rains in Southern California? Today it poured, man it poured. We decided to leave the tiger kitties in the upstairs bathroom because the storm was so bad....and wow! What a mess they made! They tore the heck out of the carpet, shredded it... as if they were trying to dig under the door and escape. Escape from AlCATraz.....! Ha ha, I just kill myself sometimes!

I was not pleased with their behavior today! Bad kitties!

RAKs? I sort of did one today, but really, there was an ulterior motive, so I guess it doesn't qualify. I made a chocolate pie "for Ron..." Yeah, I didn't think you'd buy that one. Alright, I suppose I don't really have one for today. Shocking! That's just so unlike me! Wink wink.

No word from the publisher. Ah man! C'mon!! Please??? Please Mr. Publisher Man.... Please???

Begging doesn't become me.

Hey,,, guess what? Tomorrow's Friday :) Yeah.

No comments: