Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 166, R & R

I'm just a lazy louse today. I dragged my butt to the gym this morning; that was my big outing for the day. Okay, I did not drag my butt, RON dragged my butt to the gym. Good thing, I was already thinking of reasons why I shouldn't go. When will I get to the point that I enjoy working out? And when will I lose my sweet tooth? I need a workout ninja and diet nazi to whip me into proper shape! Hawaii is 5 1/2 months away...I gotta lot of work to do if I'm going to put on a swimsuit and stroll along the beaches of Maui.

Been editing my book---always an on-going project. I admit, it improves with each edit, but I am still am not satisfied with the first 10 pages.....and that isn't good. If I can't grab an agent or publisher's attention in the first few pages, they won't care how good the rest of the story is. On the other hand, I still fall in love with my characters every time I pick up the book...no matter what page I turn to. Wish I could get moving on the sequel. I'm afraid the fact that I haven't written it might have turned off the publisher in Idaho. Sigh.

RAK? ??? ??? ??? A long, lingering silence hung thick in the air. ... ... ...

No comments: