Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 208, Scrambling Sunday!

Holy moly...... I've been well for all of 3 days....and already that candle is burning on all sides. I do not want to get sick again!!!! This has just been an insanely busy weekend....NOT the kind I prefer, contrary to popular myth.

Today I taught my lesson in Relief Society.... "Remember Lot's Wife!" It was fun. Then I filled out food orders for nine families, typed 3 days of lesson plans for my classroom, took my manuscript to Kinkos to have it bound for cold reads, and had to type a script for my K12 Alliance---the script is several pages long, and it took me for fricken ever!!! So... it's midnight....and I still have to send an e-mail to Andrew before I can go to bed. The next 3 days are going to be nuts! But then,,, I get a 3-day weekend....and I plan to relax!!! Jiminy Jeepers!

Oh... and most importantly...today was my dad's 90th birthday... so of course.... going to see him for a few minutes...and polishing off another piece of his chocolate birthday cake....well...that was a must.

No time to report RAKs.....(Must mean I can't think of any.) I am a nice person... I am!!! I swear!

No comments: