Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 207, Sweet Saturday!

Is Kieran just the cutest baby,,,, OR WHAT? Oh my gosh!! I'm so jealous...Ron gets to go see her for a week during Spring break. What a cutie!! I love this picture because she just looks like she's daring you to try and stop her. Can you see the mischief in this face? I can't believe how big she is getting. Sigh! Can't wait to get her and her cousin, Jane, together. Those will be some good times ;)

Today we celebrated my dad's 90th birthday. He is such a sweetheart :) I bought him 20 scratchers---he had fun with those. He won $10 and 3 new tickets... Woohoo!! Okay, give me a break... what do you get someone who's 90? I mean really! Think about it. I made him a chocolate cake and took him some fresh buttermilk....Add to that a sentimental card and his twenty scratchers...and voolah! Happy Birthday Dad ;) He is the greatest dad in the world...hands down. And he's a great grandpa too ;)

RAKs? I brought my honey some Cadbury eggs---just cuz they're his favorites. (Well, if you know my honey... then you know that he has many "favorites," but the Cadbury egg seems to make the list every spring.)

Ahhhh.... this morning I got a pedicure! Sweet indulgence ;) I'm so glad to finally be well---and able to leave my house on the weekend. Time to light that proverbial candle and start burning it again.

No comments: