Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 218, One day closer to Spring Break...And counting

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I hope the luck of the Irish was with you today. Did you find your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Get that large check in the mail? Pick the winning lottery numbers? Step on any leprechauns? That's bad luck, ya know! Did any leprechauns play tricks on you? They are sly little devils, don't ya know. Did you listen to Irish music? Watch Michael Flatly in Riverdance? Visit Darby O'Gill and the Little People? Eat cornbeef and cabbage?

If not, then you need a do-over!

Being married to an Irish man means we do all those things...and more. BUT,,, someday, I'm going to plan something special for my Irish husband.... I just need to be more creative. Meanwhile, I'll just be a naughty little leprechaun ;) Throw a couple black cats in his path, whistle in the house, spill my salt....  you know... all those things my superstitious husband loves. Get him on a good day, and he'll tap and turn circles to keep the bad luck away ;) Aye,,, I love my Irish guy.

RAKs? I made shamrocks for Mrs. Manzani. I think that's the only nice thing I did for someone else. Well, I did fun stuff with my kids today... so my students think I'm nice. Zane drew me a picture of a leprechaun.... that was cool. Ron made a true St. Patty's Day dinner... that was nice. Mrs. M gave me peanut M&Ms... that was a tasty treat. Why is it that other people are so much nicer than me?
Eee-Gads!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHA! yes i did draw you a picture and you colored it! MuaHAHAHA!