Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 219, It's almost Friday

I don't want to write tonight. I'm tired. I'm frustrated. I'm impatient. I'm pulling my hair out. I'm raising my blood pressure. Convinced yet?
Tomorrow is Friday, but there will be no Panda and television....We are taking the show on the road. Can't wait to see Ellen's roadshow. I was remembering five years ago??? When Raechel and Brad had the lead role in the roadshow. That seems like it was a lifetime ago. My babies grew up way too fast.

Guess what? I tried to do an RAK today. I stopped at Del Taco this morning and bought breakfast burritos for Kelly and I. I thought it would make her day. But... my lactose intolerant, can't handle the hard-stuff, ate too many beans teaching partner had to turn down my offer. Love you Kelly ;) So, guess who had to eat that 2nd burrito? Yep. Isn't there something ... somewhere in the beginning of my blog where I was supposed to lose 20 pounds by the time I got to day 365? Wow... am I in trouble.
This morning, I pulled Ron's truck out of the garage so he wouldn't have to fight the cats. So now I have to ask myself the difficult question...am I doing nice things just so I can report an RAK, or do I really want to make someone happy? I sincerely hope that making others happy is more important to me than having something to report on my blog.

Tonight we watched Up in the Air. What an interesting movie. Not what I expected. Good writing. Now I'm ready for a good romance.

One more week till break. :)) (that's my 2-burrito double chin.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahahaha the double chin smiley just made me laugh so hard I couldn't stop coughing!