Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 243, Back in the saddle again...

Planet "M" is alive and well... and I promised my fourth period class that I would dedicate tonight's blog to them. They tell me I am nice... but then, they are suck-ups, right? They are also notorious (WOW word :) for getting me to talk----and get off track in my lesson. Eh hmm. Steve gets honerable mention tonight....because he was the victim of today's RAM --all in good fun :)

The first day back after vacation is always exhausting... I'm not sure if it's the lack of sleep, the constant "on your game" energy drain, or the sudden need to grab a handful of finger foods every chance you get. Good heavens,,, I never had the munchies so bad (okay,,, there was this one time back in 1975...but... we won't go there.) It always takes a few days to get back into the swing of things.

Tina...one of my students, went to Italy over break, and she brought me the coolest bracelet (and some Italian M&Ms--I neglected to mention that fact to my husband when I told him about the bracelet. Oops :)

Book? No word from the publisher. I mailed the revisions two weeks ago today... Is it too soon to expect a reply? Naturally, I'm waiting for the response that says, "Wow!!! We loved it! Your contract is in the mail!" Oh, here's a good one..."Wow!!! Your book is soooo good, we are going to broker it out the Random House!" Yeah, way to dream big Morgan!!

Guess tomorrow I should think about putting quotes back into my blog. How soon I get sidetracked.

Did I mention, only ten more weeks until summer vacation?

No comments: