Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 252, Um, Could somebody pass the salt please?

Sooooo, This was one of those days that normally would have sent me into a tailspin of frustration and stress...BUT, being that I am so insanely grateful for the many blessings in my life ...daughter graduating from BYU, Son on mission, Husband full of RAK's, great friends, great job, healthy and great kids, parents nearby, house with a killer view, and,,, oh yeah, ,,, book on the way to being published..... I just didn't have it within me to let the series of unfortunate events of the day get me down. FOR EXAMPLE.... Auntie Flow made her appearance with a violent vengeance---in the middle of my TLC meeting at the district office. So, I tied my jacket around my waist, excused myself, and drove home to change my clothes. Break time :) Then, tonight my plane was delayed.... so I did not arrive in Salt Lake until 12:30am (hence the late blog posting,) which, due to the fact that the car rental place was CLOSED,,, we could not get our car to drive to Provo...HENCE, plan B, hence the time in Provo is now 3:20 am... and I am finally posting my blog and going to bed. Yep, I'm tired. ... But like I said,,, life is too good to complain. Goodnight ;0 (That's me yawning :)

No comments: