Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 254, Take a walk on the wild side

She did it,,, she walked across the stage and received her degree :) Way to go Raechel. To top it off, she presented me her Stole of Gratitude. That was really touching, and it made me cry. Gee, shock. After the ceremony, I went to Raechel's work and met some of her co-workers and her boss. They seem to love having her work there. Hmmm, let's see, what else....yogurt, pizza, Cafe Rio, an Edgar Allen Poe movie (ah, with a young and handsome Val Kilmer,)and finally, The Proposal. What now? BED! I'm so tired even my hair hurts.

If I ever figure out how to get pictures on here again, I will post some of the graduation....Till then, check out my Facebook account.

RAK? Raechel rubbed my shoulders this afternoon...man, she has strong hands!! I think she actually got rid of some of my knots.

On a sad note, we lost our brother-in-law Jerry early this morning. He finally succombed to his battle with cancer. Rest now Jerry...and be waiting for us when we get there. May God bless and keep you 'til we meet again.

No comments: