Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 270, Happy Mother's Day!

These are Sedona roses from our rose garden. Aren't they beautiful? I cut five vases full of roses on Saturday, and there are still gobs of roses left on the bushes. They are amazing this year!

Mother's Day was a treat. Started off with homemade breakfast, compliments of  Elly Belly. She made eggs, waffles topped with fresh berries, and bacon. Yum. Then she and Taylor gave me beautiful cards and an I-Tunes gift card. Nice. Ron got me a Swarovski membership and necklace. It's stunning. He out did himself his year :) Raechel sent me the amazing bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries and the sweetest card on the planet. She's such a great girl!!! And the strawberries are fantabulous! Andrew called from Peru, and we got to talk for almost 2 hours. It's so cool to hear his voice. I cannot wait until he comes home in September. We brought dinner to my mom and dad tonight.... We had tri-tip, baked potatoes, yummy salad, cherry pie, pumpkin pie.... ah man... it was all so good! All in all, it was a very nice day for me. I am very blessed.

Now, tonight? It's Dr. Who,,, and the freakishly frightening statue people. Ooooh! Scary :)

No comments: