Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 269, Super Saturday

I have 4 minutes to get this blog posted! I was all ready to go climb into my comfy bed---and I realized I had not posted. Well that just sucks. Sorry.

Today was a good day. Ron and I went to the gym, I cut five vases full of roses from our garden, we helped move furniture around at my mom and dad's house [how cute is this.... they are 90 and 86 years old, and the just bought new La-Z-Boy chairs. Did I already mention that?], my dad now how his thrown right in the middle of the formal living room. It's a crack up. Then I bought new lamps for the living room, and Ron made an amazing dinner---bar-b-que chicken with homemade sauce. Oh man,,, it was yummy! Then, for dessert, I ate a bunch of chocolate covered strawberries......thanks to Raechel for the very tasty Mother's Day present.

Now.....I can go to bed :)

No comments: