Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 280, It keeps going...and going....and going

Today I was the assistant principal again....and the referrals were like a revolving door...they just kept coming. Everytime I cleared the box, I would turn around and there would be more referrals in there....It's like they were reproducing on their own :) And that doesn't count the students that were sent up throughout the day. I daresay it kept me on my toes ;) On the bright side, it kept me from snacking ;) Then after school I walked with Michelle and Patricia. I love how I feel when I am walking outdoors (of course, that's when the weather is nice.) I've been good so far this week..... okay, maybe not good, but better. I am determined to look good when I go to Hawaii.

Strange, but I only have 3 more days of actual teaching left. It's hard to imagine not being in the classroom after all these years. I wonder how it will feel when I report to my "cubicle" on June 1st? Found out today that they definitely do NOT allow denim at the district office. Uh oh. Looks like I'm going to have to go shopping.... and that can only mean one thing...... Macy's and my Macy's charge card. Oh my!!!

No comments: