Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 281, Fancy a Friday?

How cute is that? Jane is happy to be home! Check out those toes ;) She's ready to be a ballerina.

Today at school was like taking a trip back to the 70's...in Rialto. Turned out to be a drug deal gone bad. No one believes me when I tell them that this stuff goes on in middle school, but who would make this stuff up eh? 

RAK's? Hey, I haven't reported any for a while...Ron went to the store and bought me milk last night, just so I could have cereal this morning. I went to Henry's last night and bought Ron a dark chocolate candy bar with orange spices in it. Ellen made my lunch for me on Monday. Patricia brought me a sandwich today. They're all small acts,,, but that is the point, isn't it? I wonder if I'm getting any better at them?

Tomorrow is Friday. That makes me happy.

No comments: