Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 289, Ugh! Ugh!!! and Oh my UGH!!!

I'm not sure, but I think every bone, muscle, and joint in my body are staging a mutiny. Today I spent all day packing up my classroom. I submit that nobody should have that much "STUFF" in their classroom. You don't realize how much you've got until you have to box it up.

RAKs? Yes.... today I did do something nice for others; I gave gift certificates for pedicures to the ladies in the front office. But,,, the biggest RAK of the day was Jennifer coming to help me pack up my classroom. She was a great help.... Imagine, a teenager spending their day off doing over 8 hours of hard labor... just out of the kindness of their heart. Wow.. that was really cool.

Hey,,, barely gonna get this posted before midnight.

Bought a couple swimsuits for Hawaii!!! Man,, I can't wait for that trip :)

Still working on those 20 pounds.... At least, the scales are finally tipping.

No comments: