Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 293, UGH!

I would love to write...and think of something clever to say.... or funny... or inspirational.... but I feel like CRAPOLA!!! So,, this is day 2 of the "RESET" program,,, and my body is rebelling. I am sick to my stomache, my head is throbbing..... and my throat hurts. And I'm grumpy and tired on top of it all. Here I thought I'd be full of energy.... HAH!!!!! Well,,, I came truly close to quitting tonight........ this is for the birds afterall...... But Ron encouraged me to MAN-UP!!!! and give stick to it at least one more day. So.... I did. I skipped the shake tonight though... I just had my vegetables and fruit instead. I am pretty sure I would have thrown up if I had to drink another shake! If I don't feel better tomorrow, I don't know what's going to happen. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: