Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 301, Winding Down

Two more days. I can do this, even though there remains the daunting task of finishing my room and clearing out my things from the hallway storage closets. Sigh. Freedom always comes with a price, doesn't it?  

I was good today. I was nice. I was friendly. I was happier at work. Amazing how that works.

Had a disturbing discussion with Patricia today during our walk. Lots to think about... just what I needed, eh?

I'm still being good with my diet.... I haven't succombed to the temptation to eat my M&Ms or drink a bottled coke. I almost cheated today. I'm glad I did not.

RAK? I gave Patricia my peach. Not a big deal....even though I love peaches. Ron made this salmon loaf thing for dinner.... it was very tasty, much to my surprise. The man always has another rabbit to pull from his hat.

Speaking of magic.... I finished Magic Study tonight. I'm ready for the final leg of the trilogy. It's great to have summer reading options. I am looking forward to some days of rest, relaxation, and reading. ... A great way to wind down from a year that was full of the unexpected.

No comments: