Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 309, Don't bother me, I'm reading!

Almost done with book 2 of Hunger Games.... Okay.... I haven't been able to put this one down. Call it morbid curiosity and the hopeless desire for some promise of romance.... Wow... I could only hope that my book might hit some readers the same way..... A page turner... that's what I'm hoping for :)

That said,,, I have only 60 pages left (started it last night.... and doggone it,,, had to work today, so I couldn't read.....) So,,,, this update promises to be very brief. Ah, sighs of relief from my many devoted fans and readers.

Tomorrow I am getting a foot rub. Can I just say that I am really looking forward to that?

RAKs??? Hmm, haven't mentioned those in a while. What could that mean? That I've given up trying to do acts of kindness??? OR,,, does it mean that they are coming so naturally to me now, that I never have to think about them???

Nah.

Just means I'm on vacation.

No comments: