Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 310, Everybody's working for the weekend....

The weekend has arrived, and just as I have for so many Fridays,,, I find myself perched comfortably in my chair. Relaxing. My duties for the district are officially over until August 9th. Of course, there are two weeks remaining of K12 Science Alliance duties,,,,but then, that's why they pay me the BIG bucks!! ha ha ha ha ha.... Yup, dats a good one :)

Tonight I went to the Happy Buddha and got a foot massage. I would like to say I enjoyed it, but since I spent most of the time drooling and sawing logs,,, I honestly can't say. They could have taken a break and had tea for all I know.

Finished the second book in the Hunger Games series... Catching Fire. Wow...., what a way to leave you hanging! Makes me more anxious than ever to get moving on my own.

Tomorrow I am going to buy our couch. I doubt anyone in the world cares about that... but I figure hey, it's my blog, and I care. In fact, I'm ecstatic. I'm downright giddy about the whole thing!!!

Gotta love Friday night. :)

No comments: