Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 315, Technical Difficulties

Tried to forward some pictures of Kaden and Kieran,,, but they were returned. I'll have to figure out what's up with that. Meanwhile... I'm tired, so I'm just going to call it a night. I don't think there is a profound thought left in my brain anyway....Heck, forget profound......I doubt there's even a complete thought in there. I donated all my brain power to the K12 Alliance. Now I'm just running on empty :)

So, what's my excuse the other 364 days of the year?

2 comments:

The Rejection Queen said...

Hey I've been reading the revised copy of your novel. Pretty damn good. Also, you wouldn't believe how much I've edited, Black Flowers. I feel embrassed sending you the last version.

The Rejection Queen said...

You seriously forgot your password?? hahaha. don't you post like every day?? lol. Yeah I would love to promote your book for you. It's what I do! Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it.