Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 314, Buckling down for a wild adventure...

These K12 Long Beach trainings are anything but dull...you never know what to expect.... but you can count on being insanely busy, working hard, eating too much, and at some point, getting thrown into the pool. All in a week's work. Oh, and of course, there's the skits. That's the part I dread the most.... but... I will man-up and find my happy place for the sake of the team :) Right now I'm settled in for the night....the day begins early, so I'll be off to bed soon.

Yeah. This is why they pay me the big bucks :)

Had lunch with Joyce and Charlene today. It was nice to catch up. I whined on their shoulders, they whined on mine.... Ah,,, good times.

RAKs? Um, gosh... I think I fogot to be nice today.  Well, there's always tomorrow, right?

I just watched Dumbledore die again. Sigh.

No comments: