Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 317, Don't quit your day job!

Tonight was skit night. I had to do a mock cartwheel and mock splits. Ready, OK! So, I survived the skit....It was sufficiently humiliating and cheesy..... On a scale of 1 to 10 in cheese,,,, this was an easy 8. Following the skits, we danced.... and danced,,,, and danced! That was fun. Have I ever told you how much I love to dance? We closed down the joint.. and naturally, most of us ended up in the pool. Note to self... next year bring an extra bra.

I have a very strange feeling that I won't be able to walk tomorrow... be it the cartwheels, the splits, the twist, the chicken dancce, the macarena...or the Footloose cut loose..... I can't be sure, but my body is already planning its revenge.

I shall probably sleep quite well tonight.

No comments: