Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 330, What happened to summer?

Why am I putting on sweats in the morning,,,when it's the middle of July? Why? I fear a very late and long summer is before us...which means no Fall. Should I complain? After all, am I not the one who brags through January and February that I am still wearing shorts?

My first blog was July 17th, one year this month. I wrote about the day I stopped writing. I didn't start my "blog a day for a year" until August, but I figure next Saturday is my official one year blog birthday. Sounds like a good reason for to celebrate, eh? Only 35 days left to make my blog a day goal. Hard to believe.

RAKs seem to be falling by the wayside.... and my famous quotes have all but quit.... Guess I should remedy that and end strong, eh? At least I've had my daily puppy going...and my daily inspirational thought.... but I wonder if anybody ever notices them? They are so far down on the blog page, that I doubt they are ever appreciated. And... guess what? My followers disappeared....Poof! Like magic! What's up with that?

Ellen finished the second book in the Hunger Games series. She read it in one day.... just like her big sister. Yup, it's that good.

Oh... I have an RAK today.... I went to Costco for my mom and dad. Truthfully, even though I bought stuff for us too, I would not have gone if my dad had not asked, so I'm counting it as an act of kindness.

I have been eating plums from my dad's tree.... I LOVE plums! I could be a plum.

I still have a belly ache. Too many plums? Nah... that's impossible.

No comments: