Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 352, Countdown

Countdown to what? The end of vacation? The beginning of a new school year? The end of my 365-day blog goal? Yes to all of the above. Life seems to be about countdowns, doesn't it? And I am already counting down the days till my next trip to Hawaii.

Today Ron, Ellen, and I went and saw Charlie St. Cloud. The critics hated it... said to skip it.... but we liked it... I really liked it. I cried most of the way through it, but thought the message was a meaningful one.... and the acting was great. I suppose with no boob shots, "f" bombs, or graphic violence, the critics lost interest. Apparently the general public shares that sentiment because the theatre was empty. Oh well.

The rest of the day I pretty much slept....and read. Exciting, eh? Well, there was the bit where I had to chase Mick all over the neighborhood....dork dog!

No comments: